Sunday, 3 August 2008

B&W pics etc!


I would love to take a picture of a newborn baby's feet but for now I will have to make do with a 10 and a 3 year old (the nearly 13 year old wasn't playing ball)
Ok, not strictly black and white but I love doing this to pictures, even if it is a bit fiddly.

8 comments:

Wee Hels said...

It just goes to show how deceiving an image can be - I did indeed think those were infants feet! Fabby shots! Love the selective coloured flower shot too!

Claire said...

awww those are so cute! I have a pregnant friend who is due in 4 weeks time...cant wait to get some pics like this of teeny newborn baby feet!

Heather said...

Great photos, love the selective colour picture. I've not tried that yet, will have to have a play.

julie said...

love the shots here. i love spot colour on a black and white photo too

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos on here Nicola. Well done.

Jazzy said...

love the 2nd foot shot, well done

Paul said...

these are great shots, I want to be able to do the colour seperated one, but dont know how to do it
going home tonight and practising

Love the toes as well clever photos

CJ said...

i have a bit of a feet fetish too :) love newborn but big ones are pretty special too.

good conversions