Great shots Nicky. I am really envious of your new lens. Enjoy playing with it.
Oh I love the train - what super DoF - I am very jealous :)
Great pics, well done!
Great DOF. Have fun with your new lens - lucky you.
Fantastic photos - I can see why you are going to like the lens - (green eyes shining brightly here!)
Great DOF on all of these. Well done.
Fab shots Nicky, love the one of the train. I can see you're finding DOF easier with your new camera.
Great DOF love the candlestick photo - but i'm biased, I love candles.
Wow - great shots Nicky! I never seem to have that much imagination when it comes to the indoor stuff... LOL
don't you just love shallow dof - looks like another product shot expert :) great work
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great shots Nicky. I am really envious of your new lens. Enjoy playing with it.
Oh I love the train - what super DoF - I am very jealous :)
Great pics, well done!
Great DOF. Have fun with your new lens - lucky you.
Fantastic photos - I can see why you are going to like the lens - (green eyes shining brightly here!)
Great DOF on all of these. Well done.
Fab shots Nicky, love the one of the train. I can see you're finding DOF easier with your new camera.
Great DOF love the candlestick photo - but i'm biased, I love candles.
Wow - great shots Nicky! I never seem to have that much imagination when it comes to the indoor stuff... LOL
don't you just love shallow dof - looks like another product shot expert :) great work
Post a Comment