Love the eden project, it looks different every time you go. I think i'll be taking a trip or two during this course as it's so close. Love your beach piccies.
Gorgous pics, making me home sick :(.. even though I was born a bread in Warrington I lived in Cornwall for a 8 years off and on I do miss it down there. Love the Beaches around Falmouth, they are the most accesable.
7 comments:
HI Nicky - what gorgeous kids you have and wow those beach images should be on canvas!
Love those beach views - so clever to use a portrait view instead of the usual landscape. A great start!
Love the eden project, it looks different every time you go. I think i'll be taking a trip or two during this course as it's so close.
Love your beach piccies.
Ooh I have a photo just like that with three teenagers squashed in it!!! Great photos - know them well.
Gorgous pics, making me home sick :(.. even though I was born a bread in Warrington I lived in Cornwall for a 8 years off and on I do miss it down there. Love the Beaches around Falmouth, they are the most accesable.
Love the bucket shot!
love that you didn't use the obvious framing for the beach shots - putting some of that PwL knowledge to good use lol
Post a Comment