.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My first set of pics for Module 2. I was using the manual setting for last weeks module too but I played around with the aperture more this time. My fave is the 1st pic of Holly holding the strawberry. I think it works well, the strawberry really stands out against the white t-shirt and I love the detail of Holly's fingers. The DOF is not as shallow as I would like it but when I get my prime lens I hope that will change.
9 comments:
I love the one when you can see a little of your daughter's face.
ooh love the pic of your daughter - nice angle. Cakes look delish too!
The fact that Holly is wearing a white t-shirt really helps the simplicity of the photos and make the strawberries stand out, they look lovely (and the cakes!)
Oooh, I haven't made fairy cakes in yonks!
Love the photo's, I agree the strawberry against the white t-shirt is FAB.
Great pics, love the strawberry ones and the leaf with water drops!
Yummy shots - the fairy cakes and the strawberries are wonderful.
Great pics especially holly pics
great focus and dof
regards P
Strawberry shot is my favourite. Well done
yr limited by yr lens & distance between the closest & furthest subject in the frame - good examples.
think the cakes look yummy but a little dark
Post a Comment